Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
Friday, November 28, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge, because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary, because it means you've made a difference. It's easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks. Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles,and they can become your blessings.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
VOTE YES ON QUESTION #3
Save these beautiful and loving dogs from the cruelty and loneliness they suffer
Let everyone you know about this question on the ballot
They are depending 0n us to save them, please don't let them down
Till we meet again ~ Blessings
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
~ Leila M. Wells ~
Monday, October 13, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
As residents of the southeast coast of Texas wait for Hurricane Ike's floodwaters to recede, and citizens of Louisiana and Florida continue to sort through storm wreckage, the message couldn't be clearer—now is the time to create emergency evacuation plans that include pets.
The ASPCA would like to offer the following list of essential items to pack for your animal companions in advance, should you be faced with evacuation:
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Till we meet again ~ Blessings
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Stop by and visit her wonderful blog and leave her a comment to enter into her drawing. Can't you just smell the cinnamon rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!
She makes these cinnamon rolls out of fabric, WOW, talent!
Till we meet again~Blessings
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
I was very worried about the animals during this storm and all storms that pass thru towns and cities. We all should do our part in our towns to train for a diaster, should it happen in our own town. Check at your local town hall or city hall. I know in my town we have training classes so those who want to help out will be trained. I spoke with our local animal control officer Leona, and I am going to sign-up for training in our town to help out with the animals. Your local animal control center also looks for blankets, towels and anything you can give that would be animal related. They like to keep a big stock pile of supplies
Help out if you can, by giving your old sheets, towels or blankets for the animals
Lets hope we never need to use our knowledge of a diaster in our own home town, but if need be, we need to be READY
Watch this video that was sent to me on email by the Humane Society of the United States - you will see first hand what a great job they did.
~Make sure you turn the volume up on your speakers~
GOD BLESS THEM ALL
~Till we meet again - Blessings~
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Newspaper wrapped around base
Spray Paint, I bought my spray paint at Michaels, and used my 40% off coupon. The paint is by Design Master. I used "October Brown" also called Milk Chocolate #718
And for the other tree I used "Terra Cotta" #796
And here are the finished trees, I love them spray painted in these colors. I keep mine up year around and put tiny decorations on them according to the time of year it is. I have tiny beeswax candles that I put on with thin wire and I use the tiny seed lights with brown color wire
The tree below has the tiny seed lights, if you look close you can probably see them.
Have fun and start spraying
I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday with your families. God Bless our soliders and their families!!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
~I LOVE YOUR BLOG AWARD~
I am nominating 7 blogs that are just so wonderful and inspiring. I have loved reading their blogs, they have inspired me to start blogging. I check their blogs at least once a day (who am I kidding I check them a trillion times a day, I'm like a stalker). Pleae stop by and say HI to them!!!!They have probably already been nominated for this and other awards, but I would like to nominate them from my prespective. Thank you!! Till we meet again ~ Blessings
Here are the RULES for this nomination, ENJOY!!!!!
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put Links of those logos on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've nominated.
1. Quaint and Plain ~ Turkey Hollow Primitives ~ I love her wonderful simple pictures, and her quotes that she writes for us. Her wonderful sense of primitive is so refreshing. Thank you Miss Prudence for blogging!
2. Goldieloo-Woodworks ~ Her love of animals and her compassion to save all those that are abandoned, hurt and forgotton, shows me that she is a wonderful kind hearted soul. And I thank you for loving those that don't have a voice and for being their voice. Keep up the good work!http://goldieloowoodworks.blogspot.com/
3. Blond & Blithe ~ Love her honesty. Her writing is so beautifully done. She should be a writer. Keep on writing and we'll keep on reading!!
4. Farmgirl Fare ~ City girl turned farm girl. Love the stories of your farm animals and all the going on's on the farm. Sounds like so much fun!!http://www.foodiefarmgirl.blogspot.com/
5. Primitive Sisters Hidden in the Attic ~ Amazing artist, her and her sister. Love all her work, and the blogging is wonderful. Keep on creating!!!!http://primitivesisters.blogspot.com/
6. Chickadee Primitives ~ A Kind hearted soul. Wonderful Artist who is inspired by all things around her. A family person and one who loves her animals. How is Ginger doing? Keep up the good work!!!http://chickadeeprimitives.blogspot.com/
7. Dog Patch Primitives ~ To Dwell in Primitive Thymes ~ Love reading your blog and looking at all those great pictures you post. As an animal advocate myself, I am fond of other animal advocates. Keep loving the animals and caring for them. THANKS!!!http://todwellinprimitivethymes.blogspot.com/
PLEASE CHECK FURTHER DOWN ON MY POSTS FOR THE BLOG AWARD, I CANNOT GET THE AWARD TO POST HERE. I DON'T KNOW WHY, MAYBE MY COMPUTER IS BEING SHY. SORRY
Sunday, August 24, 2008
2. Second be sure that the object you spied was indeed a baby by employing classic sniffing techniques. If you smell baby powder and the wonderful aroma of wet diapers then:
3. Next you will need to flatten the baby before actually beginning the hugging process. Note: The added slobber should help in future steps by making the "paw slide" easier
4. The 'Paw Slide' simply slide paws around baby and prepare for possible close-up
5. Finally if a camera is present you will need to execute the difficult and potential "hug, smile, and lean" so as to achieve the best photo quality.
Dogs, if this is done properly, it will secure you a warm, dry, climate-controlled environment for the rest of your life!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Stay tuned I will soon nominate this award to my fav blogs, actually there all my favorites, but I can only pick 7. First, I have to learn how to do this the correct way and then I will be off and running. Wish me luck. In the meantime stop by and say HI to Lori at "THE OLDE PRIMITIVE HOUSE"
Again, that you LORI !!!!!
Ouch, who pinched me!!!
Until we meet again~Blessings