Saturday, August 23, 2008

MY FIRST AWARD ~ THANK YOU LORI!

I am so excited, and honored I have received an AWARD. My FIRST ONE, I can't even believe it yet, someone pinch me. Lori at "THE OLDE PRIMITIVE HOUSE" nominated me. Thank you so much Lori you are a sweetheart. I have been seeing lots of awards on other blogs, and now on mine. I'm so new at blogging, but boy do I enjoy it. All my blogging friends, that's what I feel like everyone is, even though we haven't personally met, in some way were all friends. We enjoy the same things, we enjoy each others company, we all love talking and peeking into each others homes, isn't that what friends do.
Stay tuned I will soon nominate this award to my fav blogs, actually there all my favorites, but I can only pick 7. First, I have to learn how to do this the correct way and then I will be off and running. Wish me luck. In the meantime stop by and say HI to Lori at "THE OLDE PRIMITIVE HOUSE"
http://theoldeprimitivehouse.blogspot.com/
Again, that you LORI !!!!!
Ouch, who pinched me!!!
Until we meet again~Blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tee-Hee....YEP that was me pinching you!! LOL!! I am sooo glad that you are HAPPY with your award!! You can come over to my House Any Time!! Would LOVE to have you!! Comment anytime OKAY!!
Would love to be friends!! LOVE THIS BLOG THING!!! LOL!!

Have a GREAT DAY MY FRIEND!!!
Lori Hull