Sunday, August 24, 2008

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPERLY HUGGING A BABY

FIRST, SPY A BABY

2. Second be sure that the object you spied was indeed a baby by employing classic sniffing techniques. If you smell baby powder and the wonderful aroma of wet diapers then:

This is indeed a baby!




3. Next you will need to flatten the baby before actually beginning the hugging process. Note: The added slobber should help in future steps by making the "paw slide" easier

4. The 'Paw Slide' simply slide paws around baby and prepare for possible close-up

5. Finally if a camera is present you will need to execute the difficult and potential "hug, smile, and lean" so as to achieve the best photo quality.



Dogs, if this is done properly, it will secure you a warm, dry, climate-controlled environment for the rest of your life!

This was sent to me by a very dear friend. Enjoy!
Until we meet again ~ Blessings












10 comments:

~SkullBlossom~ said...

That is hilarious!!! And the baby, amazingly, seems to be loving it! Guess a big ol' slobbery dog hug is a pretty rare thing!

nikkicrumpet said...

OHHHH too cute! I love that last picture! Thanks for sharing this with us. And thanks for visiting my blog!

onlymehere said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and inviting me over! This is a really cute post, especially where I have a new grandbaby! I'm just booting up the computer for work but I'll be back to look over the rest later.

Doreen Frost said...

Oh my goodness..i do believe this is the cutest picture I've ever seen!!! Thank you for sharing.

Doreen

i said...

LOL! I remembered this! Did a post about it a while back. It's really funny and cute!

Diane Duda said...

that's the cutest thing ever!

Rosemary said...

aw, that is the cutest thing i've ever seen :)

Paula said...

That is adorable!!!
Welcome to dogs on Thursday!

little.chickadee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
little.chickadee said...

Hi have a neopolitan mastiff as well (black, too!) and she loved my son so much when he was a baby that she got MILK!! Vet confirmed it was b/c of the love for the baby! She would lay her head on him if he squirmed or cried changing his diaper, and she would block the doorway and nudge him back to me when he would crawl as an infant. She's 11 1/2 now (these dogs only live 9 years)... I enjoy every minute I have with her. Neopolitan Mastiffs are the BEST DOGS!!!!!

Deleted 1st post b/c I forgot to add... these dogs babysit kids in China! They're so good with kids they're amazing. Anytime the kids roughhouse, or if anyone is arguing, she gets right in the middle of it and breaks it up. We tease, "Who called security?" LOL