Sunday, September 14, 2008

Reed Diffuser ~ Smells Soooo Goood!

I have been wanting one of these reed diffuser's for awhile, but the price of them was more than I wanted to spend. And, I didn't want anything cute, I wanted something plain. Today, I was at Wal-Mart, and I found these, a clear glass jar. I bought two, Lavendar and Apple-Cinnamon, and I tied twine around the top of this one. They smell really good. The price was only $4.97 each. They weren't in the candle section but with the oils. They had other ones but they were priced at $12.97 and they had flowers on the glass part, not something I wanted in my home. I quess if you look long and hard you finally get what you want.
Till we meet again ~ Blessings

6 comments:

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

LOVE THE SIMPLE TWINE TIED AROUND THE TOP, JUST PERFECT!!!
WISH YOU WERE CAMPED HERE WITH US TOO... IT WOULD BE SUCH FUN TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND EXCHANGE STORIES..
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG..
XXX

~SkullBlossom~ said...

I will look for those diffusers the next time I'm shopping. That's a great price and it looks like it will blend in with any decor!

Barb said...

I saw those, too, awhile back and told a gal who has a shop that she should buy them and prim them up. Yours turned out really great. Have you tried the tarts? I love the pumpkin spice one. Hey, for 33 cents, you can't go wrong. It lasts for little over a day--that's more than a Yankee tart I had once. They have a great throw too. Does the reed diffuser have a good throw? I was tempted to buy one but thought I'd give the tarts a try instead. But, that is a great price--better than paying $20 at a specialty shop:)

PS: I don't have a blog. Are you on the P&R forum? I'm starlove5, in case you're wondering who the heck I was leaving a comment:()

The Real Estate Talker said...

Barb,
Yes, I am on the P&R forum as
"neprimitives"
I don't have a tart warmer, I usually burn candles. Yes, they give off a nice throw, I'm very happy with them. You could use any glass jar, the problem I am finding is you can't buy just the reeds and make your own.
thank you for visiting
Cheryl

Jill said...

I wish that were my house! I took that picture at Shaker Village and I just love it!
Blessings,
Jill

Citygirl.em said...

I walked Lilly today....how about you, did you walk your dog?

come on...I'm here to encourage you!