Thursday, July 24, 2008

~Final Farewell~

My Aunt Louise passed away Sunday the 20th, at home with her family, she was 85. This was my mothers older sister. My mom passed away 11 years ago from ALS at the young age of 67. We went to her calling hours last night and this morning to the funeral. During her last hour of life, she saw my mom, her mom and Jesus, she told her family she saw them, and they were waiting for her. I makes my heart feel good, knowing she saw my mom and my mom was waiting for her sister to welcome her into the spiritual world. She will be missed by her family! God Bless!

2 comments:

simple~needs said...

i am so sorry for your loss. there are never enough words to make it better.
its great that she saw loved ones ahead.
hugs, kim

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for stopping by. It was fun and even though the spring look it NOT ME AT ALL, I think the pictures came out nice.
I am so sorry for your loss.

hugs, Linda